To display a Button on your header, you need add Button item to a header row. Click on the Button to customize.
- Text: Button Label.
- Icon: Add/Change button icon by click to the icon field, a icons panel will show, click to icon which you want to chose.
- Icon size: Customize icon size.
- Icon Position: Chose icon display before or after button label.
- Link: Button link, it can be an url, mailto action, tel button,…
- Link Rel: The rel attribute defines the relationship between a linked resource and the current document.
- Open link in new tab: Open button url in new tab, if the the button will have an attribute target=”_blank”.
- Typography: Advanced typography for your button.
- Styling: Advanced styling for your button, you can customize button color, background, hover color, hover background, … for your button.