To display Logo & Site Identity, you should add header builder item Logo & Site Identity to a header row or column.
To open customize Logo & Site Identity you can choice one of actions bellow:
- In Header Editor area find Logo & Site Identity item then click to gear icon of builder item.
- In preview area find Logo & Site Identity item then click to preview name if item.
- In the left panel of Customize page, click to Header -> Logo & Site Identity
- Click to item name to open Logo & Site Identity Settings.
- Click to Button “Select Logo” or “Change Logo”
- Your logo changed in live view area.
Your logo may display with low resolution in retina displays. So you may need a upload logo image with height resolution (x2 resolution). Let find the setting “Logo retina” and click Add/Change button then select your logo for retina.
Custom your logo size
If your logo is too big or doesn’t look great, you can simply resize it.
To resize your logo find the setting “Logo Max Width” click and hold mouse left button then drag to left to make logo smaller or drag to right to make logo larger. Otherwise, you can specify new logo dimensions by entering height and width values manually.
Site Title & Tagline
Change your Site: Find setting “Site Title” then enter your site title.
Change your Site Tagline: Find settings “Tagline” then enter your site tagline.
If you want to yes/no Site Title: Find settings “Show Site Title” then then select show or hide.
If you want to yes/no Site Tagline: Find settings “Show Site Tagline” then then select show or hide.